Who we areOrès is a fully integrated communication agency with offices in Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh, Lille (France) and Montreal.
We collaborate with l'Oréal, Hermès, Decathlon, Sephora, Adidas and many other great clients in a variety of industries, from high-end to consumer brands.
While integrated missions from Brand Strategy to Creation, Motion Design, Production, Post Production or Digital Strategy all in house, one thing remains constant: Orès Team Member shares the galvanizing mission to bring inspiration and innovation to every client.
Because at Orès, we do more than providing world-class creations to our clients.
It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push the edges of what can be.
This is why our growing company is looking for people who can grow with us.
For people who think, dream and create. For achievers, leaders and visionaries.
And if at Orès, our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination, it's about each person to bring skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Our credentials :
www.ores-group.com (vpn needed)
ID Wechat : oresgroup
Job responsabilitiesLike any winning team, Orès Creative team depends on a diverse set of skills to operate at peak performance.
To be senior creative at Orès you need,
- to have worked for at least 3 years in communication agencies,
- to understand a client's problematic and the agency's strategies to respond to it,
- to check creative's briefs for the team and estimate time and scope of work with the accounts to be able to explain your ideas to clients or to the account team,
- to understand feedbacks and make the best from them,
- to know the brands, their universes, their DNA and their competitors,
- to be creative leaders, to manage junior creatives, to stimulate them and to maintain their motivation and commitment through clear feedback and recognition
- to be able to teamwork with the account's and production's team and think “bigger” rather than only think creation, yet overall, you need to produce creations that make them, the agency and the clients proud and pleased, even if it may imply patience and dedication.
Skills & behaviour
Enthusiastic / Motivated and motivate coworkers / Ability to adapt to change / Striving for self-improvement
Autonomous and organized / Proactive / Ability to take decision when needed
Creative, passionate, curious, good culture and curiosity in graphic design, advertising, and other creative fields / Ability to bring new ideas during a brief / Ability to solve problem in a creative manner / Ability to adapt your personal creative knowledge / savoir faire into marketing briefs
Able to work with tight deadlines / Flexible schedule / Reliability and rigor (punctuality, respect of planning, of delays, ...)
Mastery of Adobe suit: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, ... / Mastery of Google Drive Slides
Good team player / Regularly share the progress of your work to your manager / Ability to understand brief and client’s requests / Ability to understand Account’s issues / Ability to answer production’s questions / Ability to listen and adapt creation (manager, account, clients, ...)
Send your CV + cover letter + book to email@example.com with "Senior creative" in subject to join our team!
3C, 100 West Fuxing Road - 200031 Shanghai